Product theaters are 20-minute sessions that provide a focused, high-value live marketing opportunity for industry supporters to reach more than 140 attendees. Product theaters are available exclusively to sponsors of the ACTRIMS Forum 2020 with a commitment of $15,000 or above and/or exhibitors at $10,000 or above. Any industry supporter meeting the minimum contribution may complete a product theater request form to indicate their intent to organize a product theater and choose their preferred time slot. All applications must be received by Wednesday, December 4, 2019. Following the review of the proposals by the Scientific Program and Executive Committees, theater slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Selected applications will be notified of their assigned time slot by Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
One complimentary Medical Science Liaison badge is included with the purchase of a product theater.
Six product theater time slots are available during the ACTRIMS Forum 2020 at $12,000 USD each. Note the product theaters will not overlap with the official ACTRIMS Forum program and are scheduled during attendee breaks. Preferred time slots are not guaranteed, and all slot assignments are final.
|Date||Time||Location||Thursday, February 27, 2020||3:35 - 3:55 PM||Hall||Friday, February 28, 2020||9:35 - 9:55 AM||Hall||Friday, February 28, 2020||9:35 - 9:55 AM||Hall||Friday, February 28, 2020||2:05 - 2:25 PM||Hall||Friday, February 28, 2020||2:05 - 2:25 PM||Hall||2020||AM/PM||Hall|
The guidelines below highlight issues to keep in mind throughout the ACTRIMS program and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limited to one per supporting organization.
- Limited to 20 minutes. Start and stop times must be strictly adhered to.
- Organized and entirely supported by the Industry Supporter.
- Theater title, speakers and description must be submitted to ACTRIMS for approval.
- Product theaters are promotional in nature and are intended to highlight relevant research and data related to specific drug(s), device(s), or product(s).
- Speaker(s) must be internal scientific staff members of the Industry Supporter. Third party speakers are not permitted.
- Only live programs are allowed. Satellite, simultaneous broadcasts or otherwise non-live programming are prohibited.
- Due to the promotional nature of product theaters, Continuing Medical Education (CME) or related activities are prohibited.
- Content may not include information or abstracts scheduled for presentation during the ACTRIMS Forum.
- Industry Supporter is solely responsible for the content of its presentation, including obtaining all appropriate copyright permissions and licenses for slides and other materials that will be presented or distributed.
- ACTRIMS is not responsible for honoraria, registration fees, hotel accommodations and travel expenses for the session presenters.
- ACTRIMS reserves the right to reject any application for reasons that it solely determines.
- Meeting room for the duration of the product theater utilizing the existing room layout and audiovisual equipment provided by ACTRIMS. Any additional audiovisual equipment must be ordered through the ACTRIMS selected AV provider and requires approval from ACTRIMS. Additional equipment and labor will be at the expense of the product theater organizer.
- Publication of the product theater title and/or speaker(s) in select electronic and print materials.
- Light refreshments will be provided by ACTRIMS in the foyer area of the product theater lecture halls.
+ Onsite Disclaimer
ACTRIMS will post signs outside the meeting room prior to the start of the product theater and wherever listed on program materials that read the following: “This activity is an independently supported product theater funded by [Company Name] and is not included in the formal ACTRIMS Forum 2020 accredited program.”